In 1932 the church got an altar. The altarpiece is made from Gunnar Stensen. In the years 1972-73 Dagali church was rebuilt and restored. The church got new porch with a wardrobe, a new floor and new benches.
At the descent from the main road to the church, the ''Bygdekvinnelaget'' Village Women's Association set up an information board about Dagali church and history before and after it was built in 1850.
The burial ground Leggsta’n:
Before the church was built, there was a graveyard at Søre Randberg, from 1819 to 1850. This graveyard is now protected. By the entrance is a portal were all the names of the buried are engraved in the roof.
Dagali church lies by Rv 40, 25 kilometres from Geilo.
Open: See notice at the church door.